Monday, April 19, 2010

Texas Bluebonnets

Mr. C is my friends little boy. He’s a lot like his momma, full of smiles and giggles! He’s a little ham which made my job pretty easy!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Oh my goodness, look at those teeth…..they just melt me heart!

 



OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA




OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA




OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          

 


The next few pictures crack me up every time I look at them! They remind me of little old men having a chat. Both kiddos were such troupers and didn't mind hanging out in a suitcase while I took a few pictures.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

  

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

2 comments:

  1. OMG those are the cutest! I love them~ You did such a great job. I just can't believe how big he is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! These are precious! Aunt Ketchup you did such a good job!
    Love,
    Gammy

    ReplyDelete

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs