Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Mini Session

pumpkin patch10

 

                 Update:

-More Time Slots Open
-Pumpkin Patch Minis are now open to couples and dogs

  

Let’s welcome fall with a fun pumpkin patch mini session!

Info: Each session is 20 minutes and includes a photo CD with 8-10 high resolution enhanced images for you to print wherever you like! Your photo CD will be mailed to you within 2 weeks from the date of the mini session.

Who: Pumpkin Patch Mini sessions are mainly for the kiddos but mom and dad are welcome to jump in a couple shots towards the end of the session if time allows. Each session includes up to 2 children. Each additional child is $5.00. If you have more than 4 children depending on their ages we may need to book a second time slot.

Payment: Payment is due the day of the session. Cash or check made payable to Kendra Pryor. 

Attire: Bring your kiddos dressed in fun fall clothing. Halloween costumes are welcome! Try to stay away from hats with brims as they can cast a shadow on the face.  Due to the time restraints we will not have time for outfit changes. If you feel that you would like more time during your session please contact me for more info about full sessions. 

Location: I'm currently looking into two locations. One location in Frisco and another in Richardson. You will be responsible for admission if it is required.  I’m hoping to find a local pumpkin patch that offers a few fun attractions for the kiddos! I will update once I have details locked down. If you have a suggestion on a location that does not have a high admission, please shoot me an e-mail! 

Time Slots: Mini sessions are by appointment only. I will list available time slots below and update as they are filled. To book your time slot send me an  e-mail with your first and second choice. I will answer e-mails and book time slots in the order they are received. If we fill up I will open more time slots and may add an extra date! If you are not able to make this date but interested in attending please let me know. If we have enough interest in a different date I will add another date to the calendar. :o) 

 

Available Time Slots 
To book your session please e-mail me at:
kendrapryorphotography@gmail.com

Saturday, October 9th
9:00 am- booked
9:30 am- booked 
10:00 am- booked
10:30 am- booked 
11:00 am- booked
11:30 am-  booked
12:00 pm-
booked
12:30 pm-
booked
1:00 pm-
booked
1:30 pm-
booked
~ Break ~
4:00 pm-OPEN
4:30pm- OPEN
5:00pm-
booked
5:30pm- booked

If you would like to come but are unable to make this date please let me know!  If we have enough people interested I will open another date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs