Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Trippy Christmas Lights

 

I bumped my shutter speed wayyyy down and wiggled my camera in front of our Christmas tree to get this effect.

These remind me of those digital images from the nineties where you were suppose to get real close to them, then take a few steps back and a image would magically appear. Do you know what I’m talking about? Ah those things drove me nuts! I have yet to this day been able to see the “magical image” appear. I sure try though!

Do you see anything when you look closely at these?

I’m seeing some upside down Aviator sunglasses in the 3rd image.

 

IMG_9188-edit4comp            IMG_9196-edit4como

 

 

IMG_8888-edit4comp              IMG_9189-edit4comp

 

 

 

 

IMG_9212-edit4comp

 

Let me know if you try this effect out. I would love to see how yours turn out!

1 comment:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs