Monday, November 15, 2010

Little “P” and His Baby Blues – DFW Child Photographer

I had a little session with my nephew a few weeks ago. I don’t see him as often as I would like but it was great catching up with his mom and seeing how much he has grown. He was all over the place and not worried one bit about getting hurt…….reminds me a lot of my brother. Not to mention that they look like twins! Don’t you just LOVE his dreamy baby blues!

 

Here are a few of my favorites from our little mini session.

 

 

IMG_5930-editwaterm

 

 

 

IMG_5933-editwaterm

 

 

 

 

IMG_6186-editw

 

 

 

                                IMG_5946-editbnwwaterm               IMG_5947-edit-bnwwaterm

 

 

 

IMG_6004-editbandwwaterm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs