Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Yet Another Reason Why I have the BEST Clients

The sweetest complement I can receive! Thank you J and L for making my day.

(Email from my client)

Kendra,

L. and I just wanted to say thank you again
for a lovely morning.  L. was nervous about the
shoot and you made her feel relaxed and she had a really great time.
When she likes her pictures, you definitely did something right!!!

You do a wonderful job with your clients-making them
feel comfortable and willing to try new things. 
I could not be more pleased with how this entire process went.
I have heard so many horror stories about senior pictures. 
You have great people skills and I can tell you love what you do.

We are anxiously awaiting the pictures!! 

Again, we had a really great day.  Thank you, thank you, thank you. 
We will recommend you to everyone we know.

J & L

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs