Thursday, December 2, 2010

I’ll be the Tall Girl With a Camera Strapped Around Her Neck

It was my first time meeting the E. family. I told them to look for the tall girl with BIG curly hair and a camera strapped around her neck. Little did I know that the location we picked was an amusement park for photographers. There were girls with cameras around their necks ALLL over the place.

I thought I had my first no show on my hands but we just missed each other. I was waiting for them in one place and they were waiting for me in another.  Ahhh, I felt so bad! There they were sitting with their precious 3 month old waiting on their crazy photographer (me). :o) Luckily it all worked out and we got some GREAT shots.

E family,
Thanks for spending the morning with me! Y’all were so sweet and little J. is just as cute she can be!

 

 

IMG_4733-editw

 

 

 

IMG_4789-w

 

 

 

 

IMG_4924-editw

 

 

 

 

IMG_5124-editw

 

 

 

 

IMG_5328-editw

 

 

 

 

IMG_4990-editw

 

 

 

 

IMG_5258 - editw

 

 

 

 

IMG_5246 -editw

 

 

 

 

IMG_5272 - editw

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs