Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Blast from the Past – Dallas, TX Family Photographer

I recently met up with one of my old high school friends. Yet another reason why I love facebook. It’s been 10 years since I’ve seen her. Wow, saying that makes me feel real old!

It was great meeting her husband and spending time with her kiddos. They’re just precious! We had a blast playing peek-a-boo, throwing leaves, and even ended the session with a BIG red lollypop. The girls had me hustling to capture their precious smiles but it was well worth it!

 

 

 

IMG_9301-editwaterm

 

 

 

 

IMG_3606-editwaterm

 

 

 

 

                               IMG_3414-bnwwaterm                IMG_3569-editbnwwaterm

 

 

 

 

IMG_9194-editwaterm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs