Monday, January 3, 2011

Best Face of 2010

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

This was taken during one of my earlier sessions in 2010. Although I feel that I’ve grown as a photographer since I 1st snapped this picture, it’s still one of my ALL time favorites! I love the emotion that was captured! The baby on the left was full of smiles during the shoot………..just a big ole clown while the baby on the right was a bit unsure of Mr. Jolly. These priceless faces were the result!

Oh the funny captions I can think of for this picture!  

Do you have a few captions of your own?
If so let me know in your comment. 
I would love to know what you come up with!
 
 

 


-To read my personal blog which is full of home décor, thrift store revamps, recipes, and life's silly antics click HERE 

-Find me HERE on facebook

7 comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs