Monday, January 3, 2011

Holiday Card Drawing Winner Announced

I LOVE getting Christmas cards in the mail and was thrilled when clients included me on their mailing list this year! It was so neat to see my work featured on their holiday cards. I loved seeing which images they chose to feature, the card design they used to showcase their images, AND receiving cards that I designed for them as well! 

I enjoyed receiving them so much that I deiced I would do a little giveaway. 

I think I will make this an annual thing!

 

IMG_9513-edit

 

I took all the cards and put them in a BIG bowl!

 

IMG_0281-edit

 

Mixed them up. 

 

 

IMG_0267-edit

 

Closed my eyes real tight…….


reached in and picked a winner!

 

 

IMG_0285-edit

 

Congratulations L. family!!!!!

I’ll be dropping your goodie bag in the mail very soon but I’m going to keep your prize a surprise.
I know……I mean. ;o)

 

IMG_0288-edit

 

 

Thanks to all my clients that sent me a little holiday love this year.
I enjoyed receiving your cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs