Monday, February 28, 2011

On the Other Side of the Camera

Back in the fall Kent (my fiancé) and I went on a little photo walk at a local park. I was itching to take pictures of the beautiful fall foliage!

While I was in my own little world creating art through my camera Kent snapped a few pictures of me in action. It’s kind of weird to see what I look like while I’m snapping away! For those of you that have worked with me you know that I get into all sorts of strange poses to get just the right angle. By the end of a shoot I’m usually covered in mud, grass stains, and have scraped up knees. That’s how I know it was a successful session!

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Picture by Kent

While I was doing this………

 

IMG_4311-edit

I was taking this!

 

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Picture by Kent

While I was doing this……..

 

 

IMG_4352-editwaterm

I was snapping this …..

and

this!

 

IMG_4325-edit

When it’s just me and my camera I’m in my own little world.
Hours pass by and it feels like minutes.

IMG_4601-editww

When I have down time the 1st thing I think about it taking my camera out and exploring!
I often get lost in my little photography world and I wouldn’t have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs