Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Valentine Mini Sessions - Frisco, TX Family Photographer

This was my first year hosting Valentine mini sessions and I’m already looking forward to next year! I was a little nervous about shooting indoors as it’s not my typical set up. I imagined little ones running all over my house and me following behind them trying to bribe them with cupcakes to come back to the studio area. I thought it was impossible for me to ask a 2 year old to sit in one spot for 15 minutes……am I right? Well my little clients sure showed me! They were prefect little angles and had no problem saying in front of the back drop!

We played, sang songs, and had a great time! Oh yeah, and we did end each session with a cupcake…..because cupcakes are fun!

Below are a few of my favorites from the session!

It may take a few second for images to load.

IMG_4899-editww

 

 

2 blogvdaymini

 

 

 

2 horizontalvday blog board

 

 

 

                             IMG_3375-editw    IMG_3421-bnww    IMG_3596-editw

 

 

 

2 horizontal

 

 

 

IMG_4654-editw

IMG_4631-editw

 

 

 

2 blogvdaymini bb

 

 

 

IMG_3841-editw

IMG_3805-editw

 

 

 

IMG_4189-editpgw

IMG_4294-ediw

 

 

 

2 blog vdaymin bb

IMG_4471-editw

 

 

 

IMG_4144-editw

IMG_3958-bnww

 

I was so happy with how the images turned out that my dining room has temporally turned into a studio. I’ve added an indoor option to my little ones package. I think this will come in handy during the extreme weather months!

Thanks to all the parents who came out to celebrate Valentine’s Day with me! Your little valentines were precious and made my checks hurt from smiling so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs