Friday, April 29, 2011

Beautiful Mommy to Be – Frisco, TX Maternity Photographer

This was my 1st time meeting J and D. Isn't Mrs. J beautiful! She defiantly has that pregnancy glow going on! J rocked these super cute 4inch wedges during her shoot. We walked up and down inclines and she just kept trucking right along in her heels. That’s a momma warrior for sure!

Mr. D. was cracking me up during the shoot. Evidently there was some big sports event (again sports are totally lost on me) going on that he was pretty pumped about. He kept giving us updates on the game and any time he wasn’t in a shot he had his phone out checking the sore. Funny yes, but sweet that he would forego his game watching to have his picture taken with his beautiful wife!

Below are a few my favorites from their session.

 

2 blog

IMG_8854-editWBP

I loved the dress that J picked! The colors in the dress were perfect with her eye color and skin tone!

 

IMG_8946-editww

IMG_8952

We were heading out when I saw this area. It made me stop in my tracks……..the lighting was prefect and I thought the pop of yellow would look great against her outfit. I’m smitten with these shots!

 

IMG_9184-bnwBP

 

JND BB 2

 

Thanks J. and D. for spending the evening with me!
I was great getting to know you. I can’t wait to see your little one. I know he’s going to be precious!

3 comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs