Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ninja the Bunny– Frisco, TX Photographer

 

IMG_9494-ediwWt

When I found out that pets were the topic this week over at I Heart Faces I knew I has just the right guy to feature! 

 

Meet Ninja our little lionhead bunny. Do you know why this breed is called liondhead? Yes, they grow a mane just like a lion right around their face.  We’ve had Ninja for a little over a year and I’m smitten with him! He lives in my craft room, loves to do awesome Ninja jumps around the house, will do anything for cilantro, enjoys cuddling, and here’s the kicker……he’s litter box trained. Yep you heard me right! Rabbits can be little box trained! My husband thinks I’m crazy because I love this little guy so much but what can I say not only is he cute and cuddly he cracks me up!

The disclaimer: Yes bunnies are precious BUT that does not mean you should run right out and buy one. Do your research; learn about the different breeds and what responsibilities come along with being a bunny owner. These little guys can live up to 10 years so it’s important that you know what you’re getting yourself into before you decide to bring one into your home. 

 

If you would like to read more post about our little Ninja hop on over to my personal blog!
You can find it by clicking HERE.

Find Kendra Pryor Photography on facebook by clicking HERE.

 

I Heart Faces - Photography Challenges and Photo Tutorials

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs