Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Romp in the Woods – Frisco, TX Family Photographer

 

I recently meet up with one of my fiancée’s co-workers for fun engagement style shoot. We had blast playing in the leaves and ended our session with a little Christmas cheer. Mr. D was a good sport! I almost didn’t remind him to take the bow off his head as they left the session. I said almost….I was nice and told him but a little part of me wishes I didn’t! I could just see him going though the rest of his day with a BIG red and white polka dot bow on his head…ha!

Thanks so much S and D for spending the morning with me. It was great getting to know you more! Thanks for playing along with my silly reindeer games! ;o)

IMG_2666-editwaterm

 

 

 

 

IMG_2766-waterm

 

 

 

 

IMG_2808-waterm

 

 

 

 

IMG_2550-editwaterm

 

 

 

 

IMG_2923-editwaterm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs