Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The “Golden Hour”–McKinney, TX Family Photographer

 

I will forever remember this session. Lots of first going during this shoot.


-1st time to get stopped for a location permit. Don’t worry they let us slide by this time. :o) 
-1st and possibly the last time shooting in front of this beautiful chapel thanks to new shooting fees that are now in place. I don’t blame them. This location is stunning! 
-1st time meeting this wonderful and very sweet couple. P and J you guys rock! 
-1st time booking a bundle of sessions a year in advance. Yep, I will be seeing their sweet faces often throughout the next year!
-1st time to fall in love with shooting right before sunset or what us photographers call “The Golden Hour”. I could not get enough of the beautiful golden glow the sunset was putting off! I will say this though, that’s all the sun gives you. An hour, hence the term “The Golden Hour” so you have to plan it just right or you’ll run out of light.
-1st time shooting a new momma to be! I’ve shot maternity sessions but this session was a little different.  You can’t tell but Mrs. P has a baby on board and I’m lucky enough to shoot her upcoming maternity session, newborn pictures, and the 1st year of her little one’s life. What a gift! It’s going to be so neat to see this little family grow over the next year! 

It’s was a fabulous session with a very photogenic couple. Thanks so much for spending the afternoon with me J and P. It was a pleasure meeting you and I’m looking forward to our future sessions!

 

IMG_0828-waterm

 

 

 

 

IMG_0937waterm

 

 

 

 

IMG_1042-editwaterm

 

 

 

 

IMG_0987-waterm

 

 

 

 

IMG_0676-editbnwwaterm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs