Saturday, November 20, 2010

L’s Senior Session- DFW Senior Photographer

 

I must have said “Girrrrllll, work it!” tons of times during this session, and she did just that…….she worked it! Isn’t Miss “L” stunning? I don’t think I can use enough exclamation points in this post. I’m in LOVE with her shots! “L” was a natural in front of the camera and was willing to try all my silly ideas. Love when my clients are up for anything!

L’s mom cracked me up during the shoot and was super sweet to help in any way she could. I took some funny behind the scene shots of her lugged down with her video camera in hand and my camera bag slung over her shoulder. Definitely not something I ask of my clients but so sweet that she wanted to help!

Thanks Mrs. “J” and Miss. “L” for letting me spend the afternoon with you AND for the chuckles. It was such a great session!

 

 

IMG_1089-waterm

 

 

 

IMG_1519-waterm

 

IMG_1611-waterm

 

 

 

 

IMG_1798-waterm

 

 

 

 

IMG_1987-waterm

 

 

 

 

IMG_2146-waterm

 

 

 

 

IMG_2200-waterm

 

 

 

 

IMG_2236-waterm

 

 

 

 

IMG_2346-waterm

 

 

 

 

IMG_2419-waterm

 

 

 

 

IMG_2447-waterm

 

 

 

 

IMG_2431-waterm

 

Can you tell I had a hard time narrowing it down to just a few?

1 comment:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs