Thursday, March 17, 2011

Baby J Turns 6 Months Old – Frisco, Texas Child Photographer

I met up with Baby J and her momma for baby J’s 6 month pictures. It’s only been 4 months since I took their family pictures but my-oh-my has baby J grown! They grow and change so fast in their first year which is why I always recommend photographing your child at 1-2 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, and 12 months! This way you’re able to capture all those milestones they hit in their 1st year of life!

There was too much curtness going on during this session! My cheeks hurt from smiling so much during the shoot….that’s a good problem to have! Look at those precious cheeks, and those beautiful long eyelashes! I think we have another heartbreaker on our hands. ;o)

 

BJ BB

IMG_6411-edit

IMG_6509-editwbb

IMG_6553-editwbb

IMG_6717-wbb    IMG_6695-editwbb

IMG_6709-editwbb

IMG_6732-editwbb

 

 

2 blogBBWEB

IMG_6630-vintwbb

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be ending of mine day, but before end I am reading this impressive piece of writing to improve my experience.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post: http://www.superwebxxx.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs