Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Frist Day of Spring

Happy first day of spring!

I couldn’t resist sharing some spring bloom pictures I recently snapped. We’ve been blessed with some amazing weather in Texas and I’ve tried to soak up every ounce that I can.  The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and a warm breeze is blowing. It’s like something out of a movie!      

 

IMG_9224-editww

 

 

      IMG_9209-editww   IMG_9229-editww

 

 

IMG_9352-editww

I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose
I would always greet it in the garden

-Ruth Stout

*Kendra Pryor Photography is now on facebook. To follow along click HERE

*I’m also blogging about spring over on my personal blog as well.
If you would like to pop in for a visit click HERE

1 comment:

  1. I love spring! Can't wait for our maternity shoot! And best of luck on your upcoming wedding--I bet it's going to be GORGEOUS! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs