Friday, March 4, 2011

Sweet Baby Boy A.–Frisco, Texas Newborn Photographer

Oh goodness this is post is super late! I took little A’s newborn pictures back in the fall. I’m trying to catch up on all my photo shoot blogging.

Baby A. spoiled me during his session. He slept like a champ and was a happy boy while he was awake! His momma was super prepared for his molding debut. She ordered the cutest things off etsy.com and had everything all ready to go when I arrived. Loved the little hat and cocoon she chose…..precious!

If you have a newborn session coming up etsy.com is the place to look for newborn hats but be warned once you start looking it’s hard to stop! Newborns are best photographed in their birthday suites as they tend to get lost in over sized clothes. They will only be this tiny once so I always recommend they be photographed in cute hats, diaper covers, bows, and head bands.

I often get asked……
“How far in advance should I book my newborn session and when should their pictures be taken?”

Answer: It’s best to schedule your newborn session before the birth of your little one and to have their pictures taken within the first two weeks of life. They of course have their own idea as to when to arrive so I will be flexible with your session date but it’s always good to have it on the schedule!

2 unevenabb

IMG_9653-w

IMG_9577-bnww

         IMG_9778-waterm   IMG_9749-w

IMG_0602-w

2 squareabb

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs