Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fun in the Square – McKinney, Texas Family Photographer

It was my first time meeting J and L. Their session was in the works for awhile but due to the chilly weather we decided to hold off until we were little closer to spring. I’m so glad we did! It’s hard holding a heavy camera when your finger are ice cubes!

We met up at one of my favorite locations! I love shooting in McKinney! As many times as I’ve held sessions there each and every time I go back I always seem to find something new that inspires me! I keep saying that I ‘m going to take an afternoon off so I can have a little field trip around the McKinney square with my camera. I need to do that before it gets too hot!

We had a great session and I had a BLAST getting to know J and L. I also brought my buddy along who just so happens to be a makeup artist. Jordan has now joined the team and will be doing makeup for several of my clients in the spring! Love what he did with L’s makeup!    

 

IMG_7881ww

2 blogjlbb

2 blog1

IMG_7712

2 horizontalbb

2 uneven2

2 blog4

IMG_7860ww

2 blog3

L had the cutest shoes on so of course we had to get a shoe shot!

IMG_7837-just 4 funww

IMG_7616-just 4 funww

Little behind the scenes picture! Jordan was on hand to do touch ups during the shoot! Between me snapping pictures and Jordan doing L’s makeup it looked like were working with a movie star. Someone even stopped to ask for L’s autograph. Okay I’m just kidding that didn’t happen. ;o)

2 comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs