Monday, April 18, 2011

V and K’s Engagement Session- DFW Engagement Photographer

I had so much fun during V and K’s session! They were so comfortable in front of the camera that I felt like I was working with models! Yet another couple that was up for all my crazy ideas. They even brought a few ideas of their own to the shoot which is always fun!

It was raining and muggy the day of their engagement session but knowing that their wedding was just a few short weeks away and I too was getting married in couple weeks we didn’t have a lot of wiggle room. I packed up my gear and drove out in the muggy mess in hopes that the rain would break so we could continue as planned. Someone was smiling down on us because just as I arrived at the location the rain stopped and we were left with the most stunning lighting!

I had a great time getting to know V and K! They are such a cute couple and light up when they interact with each other.  I know they have a lifetime of love and happiness ahead of them!

Kruti Blog B1

 

IMG_0636w

IMG_1055-editw

 

Kruti BB2

IMG_0944-ww

 

 

Kruit BB3

IMG_1067w

Kruti BB 4

 

 

IMG_0788

IMG_0734-bnww

2 comments:

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs