Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Miss E’s Senior Session- Frisco, TX Senior Photographer

Miss E. was a joy to photograph! She has a smile that lights up a room and the most beautiful hair! I think E. looks like she could be Hayden Panettiere’s sister. Did you see the resemblance? I see it a lot in the last couple of images. E didn’t know who Hayden was when I told her but I assured her it’s a good thing!

We decided to do the shoot at E’s church. E and her family have been going to the same church since she was a baby. I think that’s so neat! The church grounds we stunning! We were there for a couple hours but barely scratched the surface. I hope to shoot there again soon!

 

IMG_2073 -editww

 

2 blog5

 

IMG_2208-editwwjpg

 

2 horizontal bb

 

2 blogbb4 em

IMG_2517-editww

 

IMG_2408-editww

 

IMG_2431-bnwww

 

2 blogems bb6

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs