Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Introducing Mr. C! - Frisco, TX Newborn Photographer

Oh goodness this little one is a cutie for sure! I can’t get enough of his squishy little face and his tiny toes!

I was so excited when little C’s mom contacted me about doing his newborn pictures! I love, love, LOVE being a photographer and all that comes along with it but newborn sessions are quickly becoming one of my favorites. I say one of my favorites because it changes daily! I think that’s a good thing…..right? There’s just something about their precious little features and soft skin that pulls at my heart!

Little C was awake during most of his session but we tried hard to get him to snooze a bit so we could capture some of those precious sleepy newborn shots. Towards the end of the shoot he fell asleep and I was able to sneak in a few fun shots while he dozed away!

We took little C’s pictures on the opening day of the baseball season. Anything sports related is lost on me BUT C’s parents are big baseball fans and seeing how it was the 1st game of the season we thought it might be fitting for a fun baseball themed shot! I love how it turned out!

Below are a few of my favorites from little C’s session………

IMG_1632-editw

 

 

IMG_1728-editw

          IMG_1517-w   IMG_1781-webw

IMG_1295-1

IMG_1791-1webw

 

IMG_1573-bnww

IMG_1604-bnw

 

 

 

IMG_1776-editw

IMG_1784-editw

Don’t you just love his sweet little face?
I have several newborn sessions coming up in the next couple of months. I can’t  wait to meet my new little clients!

If you’re looking for a newborn photographer and you live in the DFW area please feel free to contact me at kendrapryorphotography@gmail.com! It’s BEST to book your newborn session at least 3 months before your little one arrives!

Find Kendra Pryor Photography on facebook by clicking HERE.
Be sure to click the like button at the top of the page!

1 comment:

  1. I just love your baby shots girl!these are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

 

2010 Design by sweet cheeky designs